BUILDER-NON COOPERATION CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING SOCIETY
If builder/promoter procrastinate in registering the Co-operative Housing Society, then in that case, the application for registration of society be submitted in Form 6 (Rule 12) before the authorized officer (District Dy. Registrar in the respective district, who have given power under section 10(1) of the Maharashtra Ownership Flats Act 1963 (For making regulation for encouraging their constructions, their sale, management and transfer).
While submitting the said proposal, following documents are Necessary.
• 7/12 extract of the land or property card.
• Competent Authority Certificate regarding non-Agricultural land.
• Order regarding applicable/non-applicable Land ceiling Act Map of the construction approved by the competent authority.
• Letter of given permission for construction.
• Completion certificate of Construction.
• Development Agreement if the land is taken for development.
• Power of Authority letter of the Land.
• Copy of the Title search Report.
• Agreement copy of the flat purchased.
• Architect certificate regarding construction.
• List of the Members.
• Scheme of the Society.
• Application regarding reservation of Name.
• Minimum 10 Members shall necessary for the registration of the Society.
• Application for registration of Society (A Form)
• Table containing information of the society (B Form)
• Table containing information of the members (C Form)
• Statement of Accounts of the members (D Form)
• Notarized guarantee letter of the chief promoter of society on the stamp paper of Rs. 100/-
• Notarized Indemnity Bond of the members who applied for the registration of society on the stamp paper of Rs. 200/-
• Affidavit of the Members (Minimum 10 promoters’ Affidavit)
• Two copies of bye laws approved by the Commissioner, Co-operation and Registrar, Maharashtra State, Pune.
• Bank balance statement of the promoter members who have deposited Rs.500/- each as a share and admission fee Rs.100/- in District
• Central Co-operative Bank after getting sanction for the reservation of name in district of Rs.2500/- paid as society Registration fee in the Government Treasure.
The proposal submitted after fulfillment of above mentioned documents, the competent authority by taking hearing, issued orders to the concerned officer for registering the society.
The scrutiny of the registration proposal submitted after fulfillment of documents as mentioned above and criterion will be done after taking into consideration the instructions in the circular/ directives regarding registration issued by the Government/ Commissioner, Co-operation. It is obligatory on the concerned Registrar to make registration by considering various provisions in the Act and Rules and instructions given in the circular/ directives.