Main objects of formation of a Society
Ans: The main objects of the formation of a Housing Society are as under:
1. To obtain conveyance from the owner/Promoter (Builder), in accordance with the provisions of the Ownership Flats Act and the Rules made there under, of the right, title and interest, in the land with building/buildings thereon as described in the application for registration of the Society;
2. To manage, maintain and administer the property of the society;
3. To raise funds for achieving the objects of the society;
4. To undertake and provide, for on its own account or jointly with cooperative institution, social cultural or re-creative activities;
5. To provide Co-operative Education and Training to develop co- operative skills of its Members, Committee Members, Officers and Employees of the Society.
6. To do all things, necessary or expedient for the attainment of the objects of the society, as specified in the bye-laws.